- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- In the Community
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Presentation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" Marilyn was very captivating; she kept us from getting bored! "
" This course was right on the money for helping me see which areas/tools I can use to make the most of my time on the job. "
Data Kinetics Ltd.
" I liked the coaching most. Constructive criticism is very helpful to me. I was able to learn from my mistakes and move on. "
" The amount of integration was a bonus - it keeps attention heightened. I also found the atmosphere to be very welcoming. Susan is a great instructor. "