- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Influencing Skills Workshop (1-Day)
- Negotiating to Win
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" The course offered good information with solid examples. "
" Rob was very knowledgeable about the subject. His knowledge allowed him to go into detail on many of the topics. "
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" John – you will be remembered! Excellent interactive learning, audio visuals, content knowledge, presentation! "
" I thought the course was very interesting and the flow was very comfortable. "
" Significantly exceeded my expectations. By far the best Unit have taken so far (I,II,III). "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" I like how open the course was - open discussion and not following hundreds of pages in a binder. "
" Jim was a great facilitator and kept the energy level high. The course was fast-moving and applicable. "