- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Conflict Management Workshop (1-Day)
- Effective Business Writing
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- SmartSkills® for Leaders: Powerful Thinking Strategies for Collaboration and Success (1-Day)
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Time Management Workshop (1-Day)
Project ManagementBack to Top
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "
" It was a small group, which made it more of a coaching and mentoring environment, enabling the participants to readily apply the new techniques and concepts to their own environments. "
" Thank you for a great speaker! Very enjoyable. "
" The course was highly interactive. Everybody was engaged and involved. It also addressed many real world situations. "
" There was a consistent effort to apply theory to real life. "
" Very good course, strongly recommend to others "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "
" I enjoyed the pace, the knowledge and the background of the instructor and the fact that he shared his experiences. The size of the group was small. Also, the course helped identify where the gaps are in our succession planning program. "
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "