- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- In the Community
We build inspired partnerships that prepare the next generation of leaders to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
To be your go-to professional development partner, opening up lines of communication, transforming your employees and organization and preparing you to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Design unique and powerful training and development solutions that fit your industry’s and organization’s needs and help you meet your real-world goals
- Engage and provide an uplifting, motivational and transformational learning experience
- Create immediate opportunities for high-potential employees seeking the status and recognition they dream of
- Inspire, guide and elevate better managers across your organization
- Identify gaps in performance and opportunities for professional development
- Define learning goals and aspirations
- Design a unique learning experience
- Engage, elevate, invigorate, motivate, transform
- Evaluate progress as well as immediate and lasting impact
Our Advantage = Your Advantage
- Your long-term partner
- Committed to creating innovative solutions that are a catalyst for excellence
- Research-based, high-calibre & proven content that engages individuals and achieves real-world goals
- End-to-end adaptive and customized solutions and support
- Elite, highly skilled and passionate team of instructors and course designers
" I enjoyed the pace, the knowledge and the background of the instructor and the fact that he shared his experiences. The size of the group was small. Also, the course helped identify where the gaps are in our succession planning program. "
" Marilyn was very captivating; she kept us from getting bored! "
" I look forward to attending more courses here. "
Estee Lauder Cosmetics
" The best part of the course was the instructor, Rob Smith. His presentations and his real-world war stories were very interesting. "
" I liked the coaching most. Constructive criticism is very helpful to me. I was able to learn from my mistakes and move on. "
" Susan Diamond is great! I would not change anything in the way she delivered the seminar. I would attend Susan's seminars again! "
Workplace Safety & Insurance
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" The material was very appropriate and in-line with my previous training. I really enjoyed the section on dealing with conflict and the self-evaluations. "
" It reinforced previous management skills and by Day 2 the theory started matching up with practical situations, which made it very relevant. "
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "