- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- In the Community
Boost Your Career With Canadian Management Centre Seminars in Ottawa
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Ottawa seminars. In only two to four days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. CMC courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields. Fuel your career success with these Canadian Management Centre seminars in Ottawa:
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Negotiating to Win
LeadershipBack to Top
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" This course will assist me both at work as well as in my personal life every day. It has made me aware of different routines that I have been struggling with daily and has shown me how to begin correcting them. The instructor, Peter, was very easy to listen to and made good use of the time. "
" I enjoyed learning several techniques on how to deal with a tough situations including fogging and negative assertiveness. I have already implemented these key techniques into my everyday life. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" The material was well presented and the course leader got everyone involved in the session. The interaction with other people made it a greater learning experience. "