- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Turn your desktop into a classroom - take advantage of AMA's Live Online Seminars
CMC makes access to learning more convenient through AMA’s catalogue of Live Online courses. As an alternative to the traditional classroom setting, these live online seminars offer the high-calibre faculty and quality content AMA is known for, but in a live online format— delivered in easy-to-manage lesson installments that won’t disrupt your work week. Learn new skills, sharpen existing ones and enhance your career journey!
- Interactive, instructor-led course in a user-friendly platform
- Talk and text with faculty and peers via chat and VoIP
- Share files and work in breakout group activities
- Access live, 24/7 customer support throughout your AMA learning experience
- FREE USB headset delivered to your door
- Lessons are divided into manageable 3-hour blocks
Courses available online:
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Building Better Work Relationships: New Techniques for Results-oriented Communication
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: A Seminar for IT and Technical Professionals
- Critical Thinking
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Getting Results Without Authority
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- How to Present Online: A Skills Based Workshop
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Managing Projects Using Microsoft Project 2010
- Managing Today's IT and Technical Professionals
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Thinker
- Negotiating to Win
- Partnering with Your Boss: Strategic Skills for Administrative Professionals
- Preparing for Leadership: What It Takes to Take the Lead
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication
- Successfully Managing People
- The Voice of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results
- Time Management
- Coaching from a Distance: Developing Your Team When You Can't Be Face to Face
- Writing for the Web
" I appreciate the amount of information I can immediately put to use in the workplace. "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
" The course information was very well organized. It was nice to have a variety of participants with a range of different issues. "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" Networking with other financial professionals provided valuable information and insight into specific issues and suggested resolutions. In addition, information on web sites and other information resources was helpful. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" We were able to work on projects we are currently working on back at the office. This made the training more relevant. "
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "