- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- In the Community
How will the Go Beyond Curriculum help your organization?
Based on best practice research, the modules presented in this series have been selected to help develop the competencies critical for the success of a leader. The sequence of the modules has been designed to ensure that each module builds upon the last, enabling participants the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job in order to improve performance.
Over the last decade the workplace has changed significantly. Many have faced the effects of the global recession, layoffs, decreased engagement levels, an impending retirement of Baby Boomers, as well as the emergence of Generation X and Generation Y entering the workforce. This has caused organizations and leaders to redefine who they are, refresh their leadership perspective and reevaluate how to engage and lead their teams.
Effective leaders are not only able to connect with individuals to increase employee engagement and retention, but they also improve productivity. This program is designed to establish common leadership practices to achieve desired individual and organizational goals.
This program will provide leaders with the skills to:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Adapt their approach
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
- REDUCE DESIGN AND DELIVERY TIME by using a turnkey leadership development series that is ready for implementation within your organization
- RESEARCH VALIDATED topics have been selected to increase the capabilities of your leaders
- CAPITALIZE ON PROVEN tools to increase leadership effectiveness and productivity when applied back on the job
- LEVERAGE BEST PRACTICES from successfully delivered leadership programs
- EASILY ADAPT MATERIALS to incorporate your organization’s logo, culture, language, processes and/or specific scenarios
- SELECT A FLEXIBLE delivery format and module topic(s) to meet your business needs
" My organization is only now starting to use strategic planning; this course provided me with the information I need to help my departments and my division to move ahead. "
University of Toronto
" I enjoyed all aspects of the course, I found it very informative and practical. "
" Very well done!! Good flow from beginning to end. "
" The course leader gave us great suggestions for improving our time management skills. "