- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
How will the Go Beyond Curriculum help your organization?
Based on best practice research, the modules presented in this series have been selected to help develop the competencies critical for the success of a leader. The sequence of the modules has been designed to ensure that each module builds upon the last, enabling participants the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job in order to improve performance.
Over the last decade the workplace has changed significantly. Many have faced the effects of the global recession, layoffs, decreased engagement levels, an impending retirement of Baby Boomers, as well as the emergence of Generation X and Generation Y entering the workforce. This has caused organizations and leaders to redefine who they are, refresh their leadership perspective and reevaluate how to engage and lead their teams.
Effective leaders are not only able to connect with individuals to increase employee engagement and retention, but they also improve productivity. This program is designed to establish common leadership practices to achieve desired individual and organizational goals.
This program will provide leaders with the skills to:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Adapt their approach
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
- REDUCE DESIGN AND DELIVERY TIME by using a turnkey leadership development series that is ready for implementation within your organization
- RESEARCH VALIDATED topics have been selected to increase the capabilities of your leaders
- CAPITALIZE ON PROVEN tools to increase leadership effectiveness and productivity when applied back on the job
- LEVERAGE BEST PRACTICES from successfully delivered leadership programs
- EASILY ADAPT MATERIALS to incorporate your organization’s logo, culture, language, processes and/or specific scenarios
- SELECT A FLEXIBLE delivery format and module topic(s) to meet your business needs
" I appreciate the amount of information I can immediately put to use in the workplace. "
" Instructor was very knowledgeable and questions were answered without hesitation. "
" I enjoyed the interaction. It was a very good opportunity to exchange on the different subject that we touched. "
" I enjoyed the hands-on case scenarios and the sharing of information with the other participants. "
" Significantly exceeded my expectations. By far the best Unit have taken so far (I,II,III). "
" This course worked well for me as a new buyer. "
" Harry Mingail is a very good instructor. He made the course an enjoyable experience by keeping people involved with the discussion. Though the course material could be very dry without a good instructor, Harry made it an enjoyable learning experience. "
" I liked the focus on practical examples of the lessons taught, as well as opportunities to practice the tools in teams. This allowed us to better understand, and obviously practice what we were learning, on work based examples. Therefore we learned and got some preliminary work done. "
" I learned how to better apply my leadership skills and to improve my managerial skills "